АДРЕС МУЗЕЯ

236016, Калининград,
ул. Клиническая, 21
т. 994-900
мт. 8-911-868-3176
Этот адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра.


Посетить виртуальный тур

Министерство культуры Калининградской области

Правительство Калининградской области

Портал культурного наследия «Культура.рф»

Министерство культуры РФ

Архив

« Июнь 2023 »
Пн Вт Ср Чт Пт Сб Вс
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30    

База данных советских воинов. Восточно-Прусская операция 1945 года

300 лет Кристионасу Донелайтису

Тhe Kaliningrad Regional Museum of History and Art


It was opened right after the war and is the oldest museum of the city. The museum started to collect its exhibits in 1946. The main museum building is the former town hall Stadthalle, built in Koenigsberg in 1912 by the architect Richard Seele in art nouveau. The museum displays permanent and temporary exhibitions in 11 halls. The visitors get acquainted with the nature, history and culture of the region. The museum includes separately located exhibitions, such as: the Park of Sculpture (situated on the island near the city center), the Мuseum exhibition in the open air «Koenigsberg Castle», the Blindage Museum (the war bunker, where Otto Lasch decided to sign the Act of Capitulation), the Museum of fighting glory “Fort № 5”, the Museum of the Command Post of the 43d Army (the command post during the seizure of Koenigsberg) in Kholmogorovka, Zelеnogradskiy district, the Memorial Museum of Kristijonas Donelaitis in Chistye Prudy, Nesterovskiy district.

How to find: Klinicheskaya Str., 21, Kaliningrad
Opening hours: 10.00 – 18.00 (ticket window: 10.00 – 17.00) 
Closed: Monday
Contacts: +7 (4012) 453844, 453710, 453644; Этот адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра. ; www.westrussia.org, www.veteranalbum.ru, www.65.my1.ru


The Blindage Museum (branch of Тhe Kaliningrad Regional Museum of History and Art)


The museum of the storming of Koenigsberg is located in the bunker. This is a one-storied underground concrete bombproof shelter which is 7 meters deep, 42 meters long, 15 meters wide and consists of 21 rooms. The bunker has all systems to support life. There was a headquarters of the German command leading Koenigsberg defences since March 1945. In the bunker General Otto Lasch decided to sign the Act of Capitulation. He was the commandant of Koenigsberg. The atmosphere of the Second World War is reestablished in the premises. The dioramas and the materials telling about storming of Koenigsberg by the Soviet Army are exhibited in the museum. The bunker’s gate was covered by runic symbols. According to one of the versions it was meant for German headquarters magic defence.

How to find: Universitetskaya Str., 2 a, Kaliningrad
Opening hours: 10.00 – 18.00 (ticket window: 10.00 – 17.00)
Closed: Monday
Contacts: +7 (4012) 536593; Этот адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра. ; www.westrussia.org

Fort №5 «King Frederick Wilhelm III» (branch of Тhe Kaliningrad Regional Museum of History and Art)


Fort №5 is a unique monument of the European fortification. It was built after the Franco-Prussian War in 70s of the XIXth century by means of the French indemnity. It was a part of the defensive belt around Koenigsberg. In 1894 it was named in honour of Frederick Wilhelm III who was the king of Prussia from 1797 to 1840.
The Fort has a shape of an elongated hexagon. It is surrounded by a water moat 20-25 meters wide and 3 to 5 meters deep. There are casemates and caponiers inside the wall. It was considered a secret object but in the beginning of the XXth century it lost its military significance and was often used as a place for celebrations and fireworks.
Before World War II the reconstructions of fortifications started. During the storming of Koenigsberg in spring 1945 the Fort №5 was on the main attack line of the Soviet Army. It was claimed to be the best fortification of the entire Koenigsberg position and formed a strong resistance. The storming of the fort lasted for three days. It was fired from the huge 280 mm artillery mortar and was heavily destroyed. On 8 April the garrison surrendered to the troops of 43-d army. For outstanding courage and valour displayed during the storming, 15 soldiers were awarded the title Hero of the Soviet Union. The memorial complex in honour of the died during the storming of Koenigsberg is situated on the adjacent territory. A weapon collection is displayed in the fort.
Since 2010 it is a part of Тhe Kaliningrad Regional Museum of History and Art. There are two exhibitions «The storming of Koenigsberg» and «Monuments of fortification architecture».

How to find: Bulatova Str., Kaliningrad (the benchmark – “Kaliningrad” sign at the entrance to the city on Svetlogorsky highway)
Opening hours: October – April: 10.00 – 18.00, May – September: 10.00 – 20.00
Contacts: +7 (4012) 453844; www.westrussia.org, the museum’s site about veterans of the East Prussian operation in the year 1945: www.veteranalbum.ru


The Мuseum exhibition in the open air «Koenigsberg Castle» (branch of Тhe Kaliningrad Regional Museum of History and Art)


The Order Castle Koenigsberg was founded in 1255 on the  place of Prussian Tuwangste Fortress that was captured by the Teutonic Knights. Place convenient for the construction of the castle was chosen by the Bohemian King Ottokar II Przemysl, who led the most ambitious crusades on the land of Prussia, and allocates the necessary funds (royal gifts) to build a castle.
During the Second World War, the Royal Castle was burned in a British air raid in August 1944.
In 2001, the German magazine «Spiegel» appealed to the administration of the region to allow attempts to find the Amber Room on the ruins of the castle. A contract was concluded between the magazine (funding the production of works), the Kaliningrad Regional Museum of History and Art and the Baltic expedition of the Institute of Archeology.
 By 2005, the underground structures of the West wing and the Castle Tower, basement of the West wing, which were previously used for storing wine and food of the famous castle restaurant «Blutgericht», have been fully excavated. During the excavation a large number of architectural details (dated XIV-XIX centuries) from the Castle church and the «Muscovites Hall» were found.
The museum received thousands of items relating to the history of the castle. The discovery of the treasure with astrology subjects became a sensation. The experts decided that it belonged to King Friedrich Wilhelm II.
From 2006 and until December 2007 excavations were carried out in south-eastern part of the castle. A part of the underground passage was found and the construction of basements of the South wing. An external wall of the south - eastern part of the castle (faced with slabs of sandstone) four meters height, has been cleared.
On that place a museum exhibit in the open air was created. Since 2009 it is a part of the Kaliningrad Regional History and Art Museum.

How to find: Central Square, Kaliningrad (the benchmark – Dom Sovetov)
Contacts for preliminary order an excursion: +7 (4012) 453844, 453710; Этот адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра. ; www.westrussia.org


The Park of Sculpture (branch of Тhe Kaliningrad Regional Museum of History and Art)

"The Park of Sculpture" is an open-air museum exhibition. It is located in the historical city center, near the Cathedral. Here you can see a collection of 20th-century sculptures "The person and the world" from the museum funds and a valuable dendro-collection consisting of 1000 rare trees and bushes from Europe, North and South America, Japan, Mongolia and Afghanistan.

How to find: Central Island (near the Cathedral), Kaliningrad.
Contacts: +7 (4012) 453840, 453844; Этот адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра. ; www.westrussia.org

Memorial Museum of Kristijonas Donelaitis in Chistye Prudy, Nesterovskiy district (branch of Тhe Kaliningrad Regional Museum of History and Art)

In 1979, Memorial Museum of Kristijonas Donelaitis was established in the church, located on a hill, among high century trees. This church was built more than 200 years ago under the patronage of Donelaitis himself. He served as a parson here in the second half of 18th century.
Remains of the writer were reburied in June 14, 1979 in the crypt set inside the church in the underground. The crypt is set in the place, were archeologists, working on the interior of this church discovered his remains in 1967.
Stained glass windows of the church, made by artist A.Grabauskas, feature episodes from the best-known work of K. Donelaitis – the poem « Seasons», which portrays the scenes from everyday life of peasantry. The showcases feature permanent exposition on the life and work of this classic figure of Lithuanian literature.
Authentic rectory from the times of Donelaitis stands next to the church. The writer lived here for 37 years. And here the world famous poem «Seasons» has been written. In 1998, restored rectory has been entered into a memorial complex of a museum.


How to find: Chistye Prudy, Nesterovskiy district.
Opening hours: 10.00 – 18.00 (ticket window: 10.00 – 17.00)
Closed: Monday
Contacts: +7 (40144) 93269; Этот адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра. ; www.westrussia.org